david smith fit guide
David Smith Australia Fit and Size Guide
Measurements on the size charts are the actual measurements of the shirt. If are not sure of your david smith size:
- Find your favourite shirt and a tape measure
- Lay shirt flat
- Chest Measurement - measure 1 inch (2.5 cm) below armpit
- Waist Measurement – measure half way between chest and bottom
- Length of Shirt – from centre back of shirt to the bottom (measure from bottom centre of collar)
- Long Sleeve Length – measure from centre back of collar, along shoulder line to armhole, then down sleeve to bottom of cuff
Relaxed Fit – Long Sleeve
Our newest menswear fit, comfortable yet a little leaner than our old Classic Fit. Tapered armholes and sleeves provide a slimmer silhouette.
Relaxed Fit – Short Sleeve
Our newest menswear fit in short sleeve, comfortable yet a little leaner than our old Classic Fit. Tapered armholes and sleeves provide a slimmer silhouette.
Burleigh Fit – Short Sleeve
The Fit of our Burleigh shirts in Tencel is very loose and comfortable compared to our Relaxed Fit, these are one size bigger than our Relaxed Fit. i.e. if you are an XL in Relaxed Fit you would be a L in Burleigh Fit.
A classic chino style short with touch of stretch to give you the freedom to move. Great summer shorts, garment dyed to give you that unique appearance with a super soft peached finish. Zip fly, side and back pockets, 9 inch inseam.
If you are looking for a longer short, our Bondi blue short is the perfect look for everyday wear. Men's cotton shorts with pockets, 12-inch inseam, and zip fly, A touch of stretch gives you the freedom to move and, garment-dyed to give you that unique appearance with a super soft peached finish.